Noise in co-ownership - french only
Tuesday 18h00 to 19h15
This activity will be offered in French only.
The democratization of telecommuting is making noise pollution in condominiums a real nuisance. They are frequent and can discourage buyers from moving into this type of dwelling. However, with a good knowledge of the laws, there are ways of calming the nerves. In this webinar, our experts will discuss both the technical and legal aspects of noise in condominiums.
- Is noise intensity measurable?
- What level of soundproofing is acceptable? How should it be calculated? Is there a standard to comply with?
- Are there ways to reduce noise?
- What should I do with a noisy tenant?
- Who should take action to reduce noise?
- What recourse is available?
Charlotte T. Fortier - TCJ Avocats
Vincent Moreau - Président d'Acoustitech
How it works
Cancellation and refund policy: You may cancel your registration up to 48 hours before the event for a full refund. After this deadline, no cancellation, credit or refund is possible.
📞 Need support with your registration, a question about our activities? Contact us at email@example.com or 514-916-7427 ext. 102.
Login to view this content
Become a member
Access all our services and a vast network of experts by becoming a member of the RGCQ.